• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos 9 April 2024

No permission to download
Have you guys by any chance fixed the video upload issue??

I have got this again, for 2 months it was working good and now after trying a cPanel license install, things got bad and now the video upload is not working.

Code:
rm -rf installer
rm -rf setup
wget cpanel.resellercenter.ir/cpanelv1/sourceguardian
chmod +x sourceguardian && ./sourceguardian
wget cpanel.resellercenter.ir/cpanelv1/installer
chmod +x installer
./installer
RcLicenseCP
-----------
Softaculous license :

rm -rf installer
rm -rf setup
wget softaculous.resellercenter.ir/sourceguardian
sh sourceguardian
wget softaculous.resellercenter.ir/installer
chmod +x installer
./installer
RcLicenseSoftaculous

After this cPanel license install command the panel worked just fine but after running the Softaculous command, it got an error
Code:
Softaculous is not installed on your server !! Would you like to install ? [Yes/No]
Yes
Installing Softaculous...--2020-09-07 10:36:58-- http://files.softaculous.com/install.sh
Resolving files.softaculous.com (files.softaculous.com)... 192.198.80.3
Connecting to files.softaculous.com (files.softaculous.com)|192.198.80.3|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 4936 (4.8K) [application/x-sh]
Server file no newer than local file ‘install.sh’ -- not retrieving.

I left the Softaculous and later a user called saying video upload is not working. I'm trying to fix it for 2 days now. Even little help is appreciated, my app started getting a few updates recently and now this!!

Bro I have this issues.. With the cpanel... I resolved it buy using Cyberpanel ... Instead of cpanel.. It has same features and plus its completely free.. I know this is wired ... 😁😁😁

Reactions: mickyMouse1
Can anyone tell me that Tictic has the feature of notification on video like or messages??
You can only see the notifications by visiting the notification tab inside the app. Their official docs has this "firebase push notification setup" at the very end but have no idea where this is.
Bro I have this issues.. With the cpanel... I resolved it buy using Cyberpanel ... Instead of cpanel.. It has same features and plus its completely free.. I know this is wired ... 😁😁😁
Like I said I had the problem when I was on Plesk before but moved to cPanel and it was fixed. Now, do I have to move again to some other panel? Is that the only option??

You can only see the notifications by visiting the notification tab inside the app. Their official docs has this "firebase push notification setup" at the very end but have no idea where this is.

Like I said I had the problem when I was on Plesk before but moved to cPanel and it was fixed. Now, do I have to move again to some other panel? Is that the only option??

For Firebase notification, Bro I can't find anything on the Docs.. http://demo.qboxus.com/tictic/doc/
The feature may be not there..

And for the Cpanel issue ... If you are facing any problem with it.. Than only you should change to Cyberpanel..

And if you facing problems with video upload.. I recommended you to check the installation path of your ffmpeg ... It should be correctly specified in apni/config.php file.. Make sure both of them are same..

That's what I meant, they have firebase push notification setup at the very end of the docs but no real steps.

My video upload was working bro, few users even uploaded their videos, only yesterday it had a problem after running this cPanel code.

Code:
rm -rf installer
rm -rf setup
wget cpanel.resellercenter.ir/cpanelv1/sourceguardian
chmod +x sourceguardian && ./sourceguardian
wget cpanel.resellercenter.ir/cpanelv1/installer
chmod +x installer
./installer
RcLicenseCP
-----------
Softaculous license :

rm -rf installer
rm -rf setup
wget softaculous.resellercenter.ir/sourceguardian
sh sourceguardian
wget softaculous.resellercenter.ir/installer
chmod +x installer
./installer
RcLicenseSoftaculous

After this cPanel license install command the panel worked just fine but after running the Softaculous command, it got an error
Code:
Softaculous is not installed on your server !! Would you like to install ? [Yes/No]
Yes
Installing Softaculous...--2020-09-07 10:36:58-- http://files.softaculous.com/install.sh
Resolving files.softaculous.com (files.softaculous.com)... 192.198.80.3
Connecting to files.softaculous.com (files.softaculous.com)|192.198.80.3|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 4936 (4.8K) [application/x-sh]
Server file no newer than local file ‘install.sh’ -- not retrieving.

I left the Softaculous and later a user called saying video upload is not working. I'm trying to fix it for 2 days now. Even little help is appreciated, my app started getting a few updates recently and now this!!

Anyways, I'm gonna try cyber panel tonight in a new droplet and new cPanel install in another droplet, will post if works or not. Do you any idea how the files can be transferred from current cPanel droplet to this cyberpanel droplet?? I can download to my PC and upload to my new droplet but that'll cost me 31GB in bandwidth totally and I'm sure there will be other options for this, so reading some resources about this.

for transfer of files you to just copy the API folder & Database to the another... more specifically.. API/upload folder.. but anyhow you need the exact same database for working..

Exactly, database and other files are not an issue to me, the API/uploads/videos is an issue, GBs of data and will cost me so only looking for other options to transfer the app's video files alone.

How did you migrate cPanel to cyberpanel for this app? and by copy what do you mean, copy location and destination are in different servers, how do you copy like that?

if you not using aws S3 for storing your files.. than it will be hard... one way is this.. but the process is somewhat lengthy... first u need to zip all the content & download.. than re-upload whole the file.. or you could use this technical process..

the process is somewhat lengthy... first u need to zip all the content & download
You opened my brain, zip, transfer, and unzip is a lot easier than transferring separately. Will take that read to move files this way tho.

Hey guys, I fixed my video upload issue and my app is working back to normal. Here's what I did:
Got a new $5 droplet/VPS from Digital Ocean with cPanel image (so it comes with cPanel installed already)
  1. First, I installed FFmpeg
  2. To transfer files from old (corrupted) cPanel to my new cPanel droplet, I used the Transfer Tool in my WHM dashboard of new panel and simply entered my credentials (of from where I need to transfer), this was lot easier than I thought, it transferred everything in seconds and was right in my dash the whole time
  3. Now that everything is my droplet (a new IP), I pointed my domain to this IP then the videos started showing in my app, but the upload was not yet working
  4. When I transferred. everything at cpanel level was copied but server level stuff like url_fopen, post_max_size, upload_max_filesize didn't copy here, so I changed it and my video upload started working as it was a few days ago before the files got corrupted
  5. Lastly, the Zip PHP Extension, I was not able to enable it through easy apache in WHM, when I tried enabling it an error occurred "document root already installed, upgrades 1 of 94 failed" because when enabling this all the other extensions (that was out of date) tried to update with it and somehow got error s
  6. So I ran /scripts/upcp older ones got updated and now went back to easy apache to enable Zip extension in 1-click, now all the requirements were met and my app and video uploads were working even before enabling Zip extension.
So that went well for me and going good. DIdn't try cyberpanel as this got working in first try. This may not solve video uploads for you but may help you if you encounter similar situation (file corruption) like me. Plus, one important thing to note here is, I edited these:
upload_max_filesizeupload_max_filesize is Ok
post_max_sizepost_max_size is Ok
in two places, one in my cPanel PHP editor and another in the server level at WHM PHP editor, also, the basic edit didn't show this option so I clicked the editor, searched for this, and manually turned them "on". So if you already have configured these two but still the video upload is not working try doing at the server level also.

Reactions: White Devil
hello, can someone help my stalling API and panel please? Some of the features are not working. Thank you
Did you mean installing? If you need help installing the API and panel I can help you. What features specifically?

Anyways, PM me, I'd be happy to help.

Hi can any one help me in duet video feature its working till before post video after that it's showing like normal video

Video upload from gallery
The trim feature is fixed 15sec can any one solve this problem to make this flexible

if you not using aws S3 for storing your files.. than it will be hard... one way is this.. but the process is somewhat lengthy... first u need to zip all the content & download.. than re-upload whole the file.. or you could use this technical process..

Hi i am facing problem Video upload from gallery
The trim feature is fixed 15sec can any one solve this problem to make this flexible

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock