• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v.1.2.5 – OXOO Nulled – Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Powerful Admin Panel Free Download

claro funciona cuando el ID de aplicación y los paquetes son con com.oxoo.spagreem pero cuando le cambian ya no funciona ....... :confuso::(

ovoooo.PNG oxod.PNG

It works very well in my end.
You mean you are using OVOO script for oxoo app?

Also, your purchase code on the admin is different from the app.

Another question, I am using a subdomain, hope it doesn't affect.

claro funciona cuando el ID de aplicación y los paquetes son con com.oxoo.spagreem pero cuando le cambian ya no funciona ....... :confuso::(
Ohhh, so it means we can't use our preferred package name, it is of no use then.

You mean you are using OVOO script for oxoo app?

Also, your purchase code on the admin is different from the app.

Another question, I am using a subdomain, hope it doesn't affect.

Yes. Using OVOO with the app, and purchase code is not diffrent, it's just the admin panel tries to encrypt it, it's the same fool.

about subdomain idk, never tried it.

Yes. Using OVOO with the app, and purchase code is not diffrent, it's just the admin panel tries to encrypt it, it's the same fool.

about subdomain idk, never tried it.
OK, thanks for the explanation bro, can I have a link to download the OVOO, I need to get this thing to work, its giving me headache. Also I noticed you didn't change the package name on urs, do we need to maintain the same package name for it to work?

OK, thanks for the explanation bro, can I have a link to download the OVOO, I need to get this thing to work, its giving me headache. Also I noticed you didn't change the package name on urs, do we need to maintain the same package name for it to work?

First you need to install OVOO 3.2.3 nulled from here

go there and update ovoo.

About packagae name. i always change it but this time i was in a hurry to build the app. i only changed the server and api key.

TBH i didn't test changing package name in version 1.2.5 i was more concern about something else.

but i did change the name in version 1.2.4 no problems. but 1.2.5 didn't tested yet.

You know, having 4gb of ram and HDD, it's like nightmare running android studio.

About packagae name. i always change it but this time i was in a hurry to build the app. i only changed the server and api key.

TBH i didn't test changing package name in version 1.2.5 i was more concern about something else.

but i did change the name in version 1.2.4 no problems. but 1.2.5 didn't tested yet.

You know, having 4gb of ram and HDD, it's like nightmare running android studio.
That's true, android studio is damn slow, thanks for the links I'll try it out.

Reactions: Doraimon0

Done, the website has also been updated to 3.2.5 but when I connected with oxoo app 1.2.5 app it still says Purchase Code not valid.
Can I use the latest ovoo admin with an old oxoo app?

Done, the website has also been updated to 3.2.5 but when I connected with oxoo app 1.2.5 app it still says Purchase Code not valid.
Can I use the latest ovoo admin with an old oxoo app?

I think you can do that.

but that's weird, i have version 1.2.5 working with ovoo

I think you can do that.

but that's weird, i have version 1.2.5 working with ovoo
I tried it with the previous version of oxoo app and it worked fine, I noticed in the previous version there is no Envato purchase code in the app config.

I think the latest oxoo app source code needs to be worked on else one will always get d Purchase code invalid message

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
praachi
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock