• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v.1.2.5 – OXOO Nulled – Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Powerful Admin Panel Free Download

Need some guide
How to delete all movies at once ?
I want to fetch movies from start. How to do that?

no bought used premium hosting ruucloud
Ruucloud is a useless host, used to dupe people, don't expect good performance with such hosting. I also have it and all my website files wiped off and I still have three years for it to expire, 2 months ago I was asked to pay again then I quit it.

hello
i use a oxoo v1.2.5 and good work...
but 😭😭😭 android app i build and good work , 2 second later error Purchase code not valid…

How fix error
please help me...

tnx all

Attachments

• tempFileForShare_20200702-204556.jpg
    tempFileForShare_20200702-204556.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 24
Ruucloud is a useless host, used to dupe people, don't expect good performance with such hosting. I also have it and all my website files wiped off and I still have three years for it to expire, 2 months ago I was asked to pay again then I quit it.
ok tell which hosting better its app?

guys , Is there anyway to use free host on this app , I wanna to try it first before paying for host. I'm using now ovoo 3.2.3 with oxoo 1.2.3

Reactions: Kimi2110
From app page these are server requirements:

Server Requirement
  • PHP >= 5.6
  • Appace/NGINX rewrite_module
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • CURL PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP Extension
Basically every shared hosting would be enough to host it. For just testing it should be enough. For production I won't trust shared hostings.
Another thing to keep in mind: analyze uptime of servers when they offer the possibility to do it.
For example a server that have lots of downtime, even for 1 minute it's not reliable cause it might interrupt your request right in the middle of it.
Server 100 from Hostinger have this issue, downtime for 1 minute every few hours.

As a conclusion you may use shared hosting for testing and development but if you want to switch to production I personally would recommend at least a VPS.

From app page these are server requirements:

Server Requirement
  • PHP >= 5.6
  • Appace/NGINX rewrite_module
  • OpenSSL PHP Extension
  • PDO PHP Extension
  • CURL PHP Extension
  • Fileinfo PHP Extension
Basically every shared hosting would be enough to host it. For just testing it should be enough. For production I won't trust shared hostings.
Another thing to keep in mind: analyze uptime of servers when they offer the possibility to do it.
For example a server that have lots of downtime, even for 1 minute it's not reliable cause it might interrupt your request right in the middle of it.
Server 100 from Hostinger have this issue, downtime for 1 minute every few hours.

As a conclusion you may use shared hosting for testing and development but if you want to switch to production I personally would recommend at least a VPS.

It's my first time to use this so what is your suggestion about VPS websites?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock