• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

v.1.2.5 – OXOO Nulled – Android Live TV & Movie Portal App with Powerful Admin Panel Free Download

i need help how to do it i can't i am stuck any couldn't find any tutorial can you help me do it

Anyone knowing how to add a telegram tab in the app to join the telegram channel

you can make pur_code by your self
add it in install - do_install

function valid_purchase_code($purchase_code =' put any code '){
return true;
}

dont chang this code

//validate purchase code
$verification = valid_purchase_code($purchase_code);

if (!$verification || $verification != "verified") {
echo json_encode(array("success" => false, "message" => "Please enter a valid purchase code."));
exit();
}

like the previous version

Not work......Please enter a valid purchase code.

you can make pur_code by your self
add it in install - do_install

function valid_purchase_code($purchase_code =' put any code '){
return true;
}

dont chang this code

//validate purchase code
$verification = valid_purchase_code($purchase_code);

if (!$verification || $verification != "verified") {
echo json_encode(array("success" => false, "message" => "Please enter a valid purchase code."));
exit();
}

like the previous version

I already had the OXOO and the V 1.2.5 application activated working ...

The reason I searched here was because I was trying to activate OVOO 3.2.5 and it was not aborted.

In the end that code that you commented helped me and it seems that it was to change "unverified" to "verified" and put the code that is ...
But without
------- return true;

} -------

function valid_purchase_code ($ purchase_code = 'any code purchase') {
$ purchase_code = urlencode ($ purchase_code);
$ verified = "verified";

valid_purchase_code..it does not matter
Code:
 function get_movie_info($tmdb_id='')
    {
      $purchase_code  = trim($this->db->get_where('config' , array('title'=>'purchase_code'))->row()->value);
      if($purchase_code =='' || $purchase_code==NULL):
        $purchase_code  = '123456987123';
      endif;
      if($tmdb_id =='' || $tmdb_id==NULL):
        $tmdb_id  = '00000000';
      endif;
      $data           = file_get_contents('http://ovoo.spagreen.net/scrapper/v20/get_movie_json/'.$purchase_code.'/'.$tmdb_id);
          $data           = json_decode($data, true);
      if(isset($data['error_message'])){
        $response['status']    = 'fail';

//$data = file_get_contents('http://ovoo.spagreen.net/scrapper/v20/get_movie_json
i think!. works with real license key.

I have the oxoo license code but I don't have the latest version of oxoo, someone has the latest version of oxoo, I publish the license when they publish the latest version of oxoo

New version - 1.2.6

@NullMaster
Please check if Nulled has been applied.
If not, please Nulled.
Thank you in advance. :)

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock