• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Which pagebuilder is better?

i have tried both visual builder and elementor and i would go with elementor!

I find Elementor to be more responsive and due to the availability of plugins, I choose Elementor over others.

could anyone share more tips on, how to avoid slowing down website while using elementor?

could anyone share more tips on, how to avoid slowing down website while using elementor?
Are you just using Elementor or also Elementor Pro?

He doesn't have a life! Just sits here waiting!!! :cool:
It's funny because he got to 250 first then got me to it, then he was my 1000th and now my 1100th 😂

Even more funny is that he was first to comment on my Elementor sales thread where he reported me to @CyberDeviL :ROFLMAO:

Now I quite like him haha xD

i use elementor pro with astra.
It you don't use many of the Astra features I'd recommend changing to Hello and using the Theme Builder capabilities of Elementor Pro.

Reactions: RogerM
Now I quite like him haha xD

Remember !
Just like him , don't start falling for him like love , love etc etc . He might have a girl-friend** who would get jealous of you then :ROFLMAO: :p
Don't cross your limit, I warn you , save the love for @Babak instead.

** : possibilities are lowest though :p if he'd have a girl he won't get this vast time to spend here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
Pfft I see what you are doing here in your new role @CyberDeviL :ROFLMAO: 😛

bYf0xFb.png

• Haha
Reactions: CyberDeviL
Remember !
Just like him , don't start falling for him like love , love etc etc . He might have a girl-friend** who would get jealous of you then :ROFLMAO: :p
Don't cross your limit, I warn you , save the love for @Babak instead.

** : possibilities are lowest though :p if he'd have a girl he won't get this vast time to spend here 🤣
LOL AND .... I still think he may be a spammer!!! 🤣

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock