• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Why Some Threads in Marketplace Dont Follow the rules ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Ink

Mar 9, 2020
Hello ,

I see that @CyberDeviL announced a few rules here : https://babia.to/threads/babiato-forums-terms-rules.6977/

Infact when I opened a marketplace thread, I was said to follow these rules.

The rules for marketplace was mentioned as

Babiato many member starts selling on Marketplace without valuing the community. NOW ! To post a MarkerPlace thread for selling purpose every member should be eligible with the following "Give back to the community first" conditions:
  1. THE USER MUST BE MINIMUM 1 MONTH/30 DAYS OLD.
  2. THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 125 REACTION SCORE (NOTE: THE REACTIONS MUST BE GENUINE, NOT GENERATED BY SPAMMING / MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS / BEGGING FOR REACTIONS.
  3. THE USER MUST HAVE MINIMUM 20 POINTS SCORE.
  4. LEAST BUT NOT LAST, THE USER SHOULD NOT HAVE MORE THAN 5 WARNING SCORE .

But I see some threads that have been there for months are not closed, despite its OP not having the necessary requirements mentioned above.

Is @CyberDeviL selective in closing the threads ? or Is it OK to not follow the rules and Open a thread in the marketplace ?

@Babak would like to hear your opinion on this too.

Thanks

Ya !
If people thinks that "It is OK to not follow the rules and Open a thread in the marketplace " they certainly can or certainly would despite having a basic sense that most forum's have something called "Rules to follow" until I remain inactive . . . .

Regarding "Is @CyberDeviL selective in closing the threads ?"
  1. As far I know even those guys who talks with me very gently do violation, I'd not mind to apply rules effect on them too . . . . . . I don't maintain any partiality.
  2. It's obvious that I can't be active 24 hours/day here , so may be some threads bypassed my eye-sight when I remain inactive . . .
  3. But ! When I am active - any "new threads" or "a reply to old/existing thread" or "a report on thread" pops-up before my eye-sight goes under my filtration, if i find it bad = i close it or warn it or apply instant ban . . .
  4. Now frankly, till now I've only considered/spared multiple violations of a member's multiple thread here, he is @Babak 's neighbor friend, and in the past when I applied my moderation on him (even argued, insulted me a lot), my all actions were overwritten/undo by @Babak .So I left moderating that guy's threads (by considering any consequences from him would be @Babak 's responsibility) until he personally attacks me 2nd time which might end up ruining manything.
Finally,
As I stated in point no.2 , if you point me such bypassed thread then mention them, I'd do whatever needed.
As Basically
" I love to keep no-one to point their fingers at me for a thing wrongly done".

Ohh.

I asked if you were selectively closing the thread because here https://babia.to/threads/dmca-ignor...dos-protection-starts-18-00.15889/post-106883

Despite you having attention of the thread and the OP not qualifying, you let the thread be as-is.

But if @Babak himself is against the rules made in here. Then its a sad part of the story.

Rules are meant to be followed bro, I hope you would value this forum and strictly implement it :/

Thanks for the response @CyberDeviL

Hi,
Please check the point no. 3 again . . . . The eligibility rules were added on 1st March , and the thread you mentioned was last active on 22nd February . . . Means after rules applied it never went active and popped-up before me . . . . Beside It's impossible for me to went into thousand's of posts in the past to verify and lock them :p (you have to admit it as well) . . .

Since you mentioned now , I'll lock it . . . . . But again, be clear from doubts - I maintain no partiality .

Reactions: GARAYEV
Ya !
If people thinks that "It is OK to not follow the rules and Open a thread in the marketplace " they certainly can or certainly would despite having a basic sense that most forum's have something called "Rules to follow" until I remain inactive . . . .

Regarding "Is @CyberDeviL selective in closing the threads ?"
  1. As far I know even those guys who talks with me very gently do violation, I'd not mind to apply rules effect on them too . . . . . . I don't maintain any partiality.
  2. It's obvious that I can't be active 24 hours/day here , so may be some threads bypassed my eye-sight when I remain inactive . . .
  3. But ! When I am active - any "new threads" or "a reply to old/existing thread" or "a report on thread" pops-up before my eye-sight goes under my filtration, if i find it bad = i close it or warn it or apply instant ban . . .
  4. Now frankly, till now I've only considered/spared multiple violations of a member's multiple thread here, he is @Babak 's neighbor friend, and in the past when I applied my moderation on him (even argued, insulted me a lot), my all actions were overwritten/undo by @Babak .So I left moderating that guy's threads (by considering any consequences from him would be @Babak 's responsibility) until he personally attacks me 2nd time which might end up ruining manything.
Finally,
As I stated in point no.2 , if you point me such bypassed thread then mention them, I'd do whatever needed.
As Basically
" I love to keep no-one to point their fingers at me for a thing wrongly done".
He wants to get involved with me :D
Tell this these things for new admin
@promonde

Hi,
Please check the point no. 3 again . . . . The eligibility rules were added on 1st March , and the thread you mentioned was last active on 22nd February . . . Means after rules applied it never went active and popped-up before me . . . . Beside It's impossible for me to went into thousand's of posts in the past to verify and lock them :p (you have to admit it as well) . . .

Since you mentioned now , I'll lock it . . . . . But again, be clear from doubts - I maintain no partiality .

True, maintaining many posts is truly a nightmare.

I didnt knew @GARAYEV until he poped up himself :D

Another thread would be https://babia.to/threads/vn5socks-net-service-seller-socks-good.16730/

And there are some thats lurking around, am not sure about the other rules - just the ones where the OP doesnt qualify for.

He wants to get involved with me :D
Tell this these things for new admin
@promonde
You are the one spoken about over here. You have allways been a childish prick, and if it wasn’t for @Babak protecting you for some reason you would have been banned out of here a long time ago.

All you do around here is using this place to promote your own place, and now you even started to send peoples out of here over to your place to get the stuff you are «sharing». You really should be ashamed of yourself using the community and your «friend» @Babak this way!!

I really like that the other members now starting to see what’s happening around here, and I really hope that @Babak from now on gives us the possibility to run this place after THE RULES APPLIES FOR EVERYONE.

If not we will be in serious trouble as the forums grows bigger by the hour.

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
You are the one spoken about over here. You have allways been a childish prick, and if it wasn’t for @Babak protecting you for some reason you would have been banned out of here a long time ago.

I really like that the other members now starting to see what’s happening around here, and I really hope that @Babak from now on gives us the possibility to run this place after THE RULES APPLIES FOR EVERYONE.
I was really scared :D hahah

All you do around here is using this place to promote your own place, and now you even started to send peoples out of here over to your place to get the stuff you are «sharing». You really should be ashamed of yourself using the community and your «friend» @Babak this way!!

Ashamed ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟

Babak and I work here. Never forget this

He closed my topics for no reason !
No reason?? Are you blind or what?
READ what I wrote above here and maybe you will understand even though I by experience don’t think you will.

He closed my topics for no reason !

Tell me a thing clearly and being straight-forward:

Why you are letting us do these ?
So, problem is inside us , or you ?

Are you sure , all your running marketplace threads COMPLY THE RULES 100% ACCURATELY or WITH COMPLETE DETAILS ?

Tell me "YES" , and I will bring "Tons of thread opposite of YES" . .

Are you sure, you have changed your manner/over-attitude since last 1 year of our collision ?

Tell me "YES" , and I will bring "All the screenshots reflecting your inner side" . . .

Prove us, Me wrong someday . . . and no-one will interfere you on your clean threads anytime . .

No reason?? Are you blind or what?
READ what I wrote above here and maybe you will understand even though I by experience don’t think you will.
All I do is with Babak's permission ! And that's just enough to execute

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edra
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock