• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
I'm having a problem

1704816197034.png
For example, after going to the theme settings, editing and saving the settings,
1704816247593.png

It throws me to this page and doesn't save the settings.
I couldn't solve this problem. Can anyone help?

Reactions: thedaniexr
I'm having a problem

1704816197034.png
For example, after going to the theme settings, editing and saving the settings,
1704816247593.png

No such problem for me. check compatibility and conflicts with plugins - disable all but woocommerce and the problem remains?

09-01-2024 – Update version 7.4.2 Nulled

• FIXED: Mobile navigation console error.
  • FIXED: WPML Languages header builder element.
  • FIXED: Enqueue Swiper carousel script issue.
  • FIXED: Single product swatches variations issue.
  • FIXED: Header background overlay option conflicts with header banner style issue.
  • FIXED: Background gradient control in WPBakery page builder.
  • FIXED: Login to see add to cart and prices with Woodmart layout issue.

Attachments

• woodmart_v7.4.2.zip
    32.1 MB · Views: 87
Reactions: AboMalek
how import themes? gives error message.

The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds.

how import themes? gives error message.

The import could not be completed due to a low timeout limit on the server. You need to contact your hosting provider and ask them to increase it to 300 seconds.
If you are using cPanel, go to MultiPHP INI Editor > "Choose your Domain" > max_execution_time set to 300

Reactions: boyforge
I'm having a problem

1704816197034.png
1704816247593.png

Just increase max_input_vars to 10,000... problem will solved

Reactions: thedaniexr
Arkadaşlar, çabalarınız için size minnettarım. Ancak son zamanlarda indirdiğim WordPress temaları nedeniyle sitemin kategori sayfalarına ve ürünlerine çeşitli bağlantıların eklendiğini görmek üzücü oldu. Artık WordPress temalarının güvenilir olup olmadığından şüpheliyim. @Babak

Arkadaşlar, çabalarınız için size minnettarım. Ancak son zamanlarda indirdiğim WordPress temaları nedeniyle sitemin kategori sayfalarına ve ürünlerine çeşitli bağlantıların eklendiğini görmek üzücü oldu. Artık WordPress temalarının güvenilir olup olmadığından şüpheliyim. @Babak
Dostum ben sana nokta atışı hangi dosyada düzenleme yaptığımı bile söyleyebilirim. Merak etme herhangi bir backlink vs. durumu söz konusu değil ama en asli olayı sana söyleyeyim mümkün mertebe gerçek satın almaya çalış çok durumun yoksa ya da denemek istiyorsan bu formu kullanabilirsin 40 a yakın sitemde bu temayı kullanıyorum. @Babak gerçekten ince eleyip sık dokuyarak paylaşımları yapıyor. Benim nulled versiyonda olduğu gibi hemen paylaşıma açmıyor. için rahat bir şekilde davranabilirsin :)

A while ago I had the same thought as you, however when I bought a license on Themeforest those links still appeared. It's the link in the demos and it's safe. You can remove all demos and go to sql to test. rest assured about Babiato 💪🏻

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrozic
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock