• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
Has anyone got a good alternative for Woodmart and found more success ?

Id like to get into the se** bootstrap html 5 stuff XD

Reactions: boyforge
let me test on my test site and I just scanned the file and it seems good so on. 1713342383604.png
My friend thank you for helping us. this solution is best option or only change return true; but wp_options auto generate any time. :)

1713404165741.png

i change it helpers.php because not work in Setup Wizard

@Babak can you update this file?

Attachments

• woodmart-7.5.0 Nulled - Change it helpers.php.zip
    51.3 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Reactions: Thrill
Hello,

Here is the latest NULLED version following the instructions from Babiato community (just changed the file helpers.php in inc folder).

19-04-2024 – Update version 7.5.1

• FIXED: Source tag for product gallery in loop. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Checkout layout issue with WooCommerce Order Attribution option enabled. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Mobile menu problem. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Enqueue magnific library in side hidden tabs. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Remove duplicate price for variable product with Quick shop issue. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Maintenance page style issue. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Product attributes tooltips issue. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Typography control with WP Bakery page builder issue.
  • UPDATE: WooCommerce template. (Topic)
VirusTotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8e5d167e1e99c6759557e9cc445b60123c8bcebe437da0c0f8d90fe90a9eb835

Attachments

• themeforest-woodmart-woocommerce-wordpress-theme-wordpress-theme.zip
    17.2 MB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Reactions: Behi202423
this is throwing an error on fresh install

Screenshot (11).png
Hello,

Here is the latest NULLED version following the instructions from Babiato community (just changed the file helpers.php in inc folder).

19-04-2024 – Update version 7.5.1

• FIXED: Source tag for product gallery in loop. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Checkout layout issue with WooCommerce Order Attribution option enabled. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Mobile menu problem. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Enqueue magnific library in side hidden tabs. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Remove duplicate price for variable product with Quick shop issue. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Maintenance page style issue. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Product attributes tooltips issue. (Topic)
  • FIXED: Typography control with WP Bakery page builder issue.
  • UPDATE: WooCommerce template. (Topic)
VirusTotal scan: https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8e5d167e1e99c6759557e9cc445b60123c8bcebe437da0c0f8d90fe90a9eb835

this is throwing an error on fresh install

Screenshot (11).png
Hey there,

This error typically indicates a PHP issue rather than a WordPress or theme-specific problem. I am using my uploaded nulled version od 4 websites and there is no problem.
It's possible that using an older version of PHP could trigger this error because certain features or constants might not be recognized or defined in older PHP versions. Make sure you're using a PHP version that's compatible with the WordPress version you're running. WordPress typically recommends using PHP versions 7.4 or higher for better performance, security and compatibility with themes/plugins.

I recommend PHP version 8.1, but make sure that all plugins and themes are compatible with this version.

If you still experience issues with my nulled version then try another one.

Remember: Always make a backup of your website before performing any updates or installations. This simple precaution can save you from potential headaches and loss of data. Better safe than sorry!

Good luck!

Reactions: boyforge
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock