• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos

WoodMart - Multi-purpose WooCommerce Theme By Xtemos v7.5.1

No permission to download
I just installed the theme. I get an error like this on the home page or login page. Litespeed cache is not installed. What could be the reason? I don't have such a problem on my other websites.
This is my first time using woodmart.

screenshot-403-forbidden.png

I just installed the theme. I get an error like this on the home page or login page. Litespeed cache is not installed. What could be the reason? I don't have such a problem on my other websites.
This is my first time using woodmart.

screenshot-403-forbidden.png
Php version 7.4

I changed it, it doesn't work. I did a fresh installation.
When I import a prebuilt theme (Handmade Theme), it gives 403 Forbidden error and becomes unusable. I guess the theme is not fully nulled.
Did you update the core plugin?

Reactions: Thrill
Did you update the core plugin?
No. I installed the plugin in the package Zip file. It gives an 403 error after import prebuilt theme.

I did a clean install. Then the theme downloaded its own plugin. Unfortunately it's still the same.
I just tried the install Handmade prebuilt theme.

No. I installed the plugin in the package Zip file. It gives an 403 error after import prebuilt theme.

I did a clean install. Then the theme downloaded its own plugin. Unfortunately it's still the same.
I just tried the install Handmade prebuilt theme.
Then you are not installing it properly. You should go to Plugins, in the top menu of Woodmart and install the core plugin or update it. Then go to Patches and apply them all.

Then you are not installing it properly. You should go to Plugins, in the top menu of Woodmart and install the core plugin or update it. Then go to Patches and apply them all.
Woodmart 403 Forbidden Storyline.jpg

I did a clean install again. Still same... The problem is with prebuilt websites.
Elementor does not edit pages. If i log out, the login page also gives an 403 error.

Try installing Elementor Pro
I'm not sure if it will resolve
Try!
It didn't work.
I recently installed with the latest version on the Babia.to link, imported the demo and it works fine, no error occured after a few hours.
I installed via localhost and there is no problem. It works perfectly.
I think I have a problem with the hosting provider. Maybe cPanel.
I contacted hosting provider support.
Thank you for your answers.

I also suspects there is something wrong with Woodmart. According to the creators none of the demo home pages are build with Flex. But if you install the demo Cars or demo Bikes you cannot disable Flex in Elementor. When you do that the home page becomes blank.

Please solve this issue,,, I'm always getting this popup:

"HEY YOU, SIGN UP AND CONNECT TO WOODMART!​

Be the first to learn about our latest trends and get exclusive offers
Will be used in accordance with our Privacy Policy
"

Attachments

• Screenshot_22.jpg
    Screenshot_22.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 38

"
Of course. It's one of the fantastic options that the theme offers. It can be turned on or off in the options. If you don't know how to disable that very basic option, I recommend you read the theme documentation before implementing it further, because you're going to come across a lot of things like that.

• Sad
Reactions: johir1590r

"
its a feature you can disable, here is how :
1709487159724.png

Is there anyone else can disable the mobile sidemenu 'categories' section? I couldn't find the right option sadly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock