• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Manga FTP Storage 1.0.2.1 { plugin for madar theme }

and screenshot of wp manga welcome requirements page same this

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705-005723.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705-005723.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 20
can you sent this zip file that you are trying to upload ?
I tried these 2 ways and nothing

second file uploaded without problems

I understand that you can't upload this chapter directly to ftp neither imgur or local ? or only ftp?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230705-011545.jpg
    Screenshot_20230705-011545.jpg
    354.9 KB · Views: 10
do you remember the last thing you did on your website before this problem started ?, can you create account for me with admin access to try to check?

Sorry not yet I didn't found anyone shared it yet, are you looking for another plugin may I have?
Do you know of any plugins that help encrypt the photos so that the bots don't delete them?

There is also a method that helps to encrypt the photos to complicate the bots that steal photos and re-upload them to other websites.

Do you know of any plugins that help encrypt the photos so that the bots don't delete them?

There is also a method that helps to encrypt the photos to complicate the bots that steal photos and re-upload them to other websites.
There's no bots can delete them don't care about losing images this is impossible, except if deleted by bunnycdn due to filing a complaint copyright request....

to crawl manga from madara theme to another you'll need to program your plugin by yourself I didn't find any plugin can crawl and upload chapters automatically so no one created this plugin yet , the only way to scrape chapters from madara is downloading them manualy or image by image chapter by chapter , NO ONE HAVE TIME TO DO THIS! , wp manga chapter preventing downloading images , then they will screenshot the chapters using chrome extension..... , there's unlimited ways to scrape content, even with chapter protector it have limit.

There's no bots can delete them don't care about losing images this is impossible, except if deleted by bunnycdn due to filing a complaint copyright request....

to crawl manga from madara theme to another you'll need to program your plugin by yourself I didn't find any plugin can crawl and upload chapters automatically so no one created this plugin yet , the only way to scrape chapters from madara is downloading them manualy or image by image chapter by chapter , NO ONE HAVE TIME TO DO THIS! , wp manga chapter preventing downloading images , then they will screenshot the chapters using chrome extension..... , there's unlimited ways to scrape content, even with chapter protector it have limit.
I know many websites that steal content from pages that use madara, so if images can be stolen, that's why I tell you about the protection to take care of bunny's cdn

Reactions: olaoemanga
request license

after downloading the file :

madara-release-1.7.3.12.zip​

unzip the file and go to installation files, then themes , you will need 2 files , the first one is madara.zip and second one is madara.1.7.3.12.zip,
first thing you have to do is uploading and activating the first file 'madara.zip' on wordpres this file is old nulled version from madara and will work immediately as activated license, then uplaod the second file 'madara.1.7.3.12.zip" to wordpress as update after first file and will work immediately as active license, that's all , now you have the latest version fully activated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock