• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Manga FTP Storage 1.0.2.1 { plugin for madar theme }

There's no bots can delete them don't care about losing images this is impossible, except if deleted by bunnycdn due to filing a complaint copyright request....

to crawl manga from madara theme to another you'll need to program your plugin by yourself I didn't find any plugin can crawl and upload chapters automatically so no one created this plugin yet , the only way to scrape chapters from madara is downloading them manualy or image by image chapter by chapter , NO ONE HAVE TIME TO DO THIS! , wp manga chapter preventing downloading images , then they will screenshot the chapters using chrome extension..... , there's unlimited ways to scrape content, even with chapter protector it have limit.
What server to use to save the images of your website, I am using bunny but I feel that in the future it will be very expensive

What server to use to save the images of your website, I am using bunny but I feel that in the future it will be very expensive
I tested using interserver storage & time4vps storage, the price is quite cheap, 1TB is around 7-10USD, installing your own ftp server and combining it with a cdn from photon (photon is free)

Do you think this server works for me??? https://www.interserver.net/storage/
I've tried it a few months ago, and it works, depending on how you installed it

and i just tried using bunnycdn and it worked too

sample working config for bunnycdn:

1. in the domain and storage patch column you have to adjust according to the folder you created if you just go directly to the root ftp folder you don't need to add a sub directory to the url (example in my case, if you don't want to add a folder you can just fill in /gscnet ) adjust it to the ftp name you yourself, can be seen in the second picture.

Screenshot 2023-07-12 134454.png
Screenshot 2023-07-12 134702.png

uploading direct to External FTP/FTPS Server is working:
Screenshot 2023-07-12 135339.png
Screenshot 2023-07-12 135510.png
Screenshot 2023-07-12 135550.png

1. in the domain and storage patch column you have to adjust according to the folder you created if you just go directly to the root ftp folder you don't need to add a sub directory to the url (example in my case, if you don't want to add a folder you can just fill in /gscnet ) adjust it to the ftp name you yourself, can be seen in the second picture.

Bunny works perfectly, but I feel that its bandwidth is very expensive, that it is better to buy a dedicated server than to use bunny, but I'm just starting and it doesn't work for a dedicated server, that's why I'm looking for alternatives https://oneprovider. com/configure/dediconf/48 find this vps i tried a few months with this server until i can afford a dedicated server

how do you set it with wasabi?

I Just Nulled it now
And Worked Perfectly.

do know any plugin to scrape manga from another website ?

Attachments

• wp-manga-ftp-storage nulled.zip
    8.3 KB · Views: 32

after downloading the file :

madara-release-1.7.3.12.zip​

unzip the file and go to installation files, then themes , you will need 2 files , the first one is madara.zip and second one is madara.1.7.3.12.zip,
first thing you have to do is uploading and activating the first file 'madara.zip' on wordpres this file is old nulled version from madara and will work immediately as activated license, then uplaod the second file 'madara.1.7.3.12.zip" to wordpress as update after first file and will work immediately as active license, that's all , now you have the latest version fully activated
I don't see madara.zip as you said .
1693535576434.png

you just need to configure ftp account on root path directly / , just dont type anything on storage path leave it empty and then the plugin will work perfectly.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-12 134454.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 13
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock