• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin

WP Rocket - Best WordPress Caching Plugin v3.15.10

No permission to download
CyberDeviL updated WP Rocket - Caching Plugin for WordPress with a new update entry:

WP Rocket v3.4.4 Final Nulled

WP Rocket v3.4.4 Final Changelog:
  • Enhancement: Fix Error 403 on admin-ajax requests from WooCommerce MailChimp Discount plugin and Newspaper Theme.
  • Enhancement: Preserve FacetWP comments during HTML minification.
  • Enhancement: Update WordPress compatibility information.
  • Enhancement: Don't clear the cache when preload option is changed.
  • Enhancement: Improve "Separate cache files for mobile devices" help text.
  • Enhancement: Add constants helper file/functions to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to add some date to licence. Because it showing after installing licence data not available.

I really appreciate but this question comes because in older version of the WP rocket nulled fake licence data was showing up.

I really appreciate but this question comes because in older version of the WP rocket nulled fake licence data was showing up.

ALL IS DOES IT SHOWING UP THIS IN ONLY DASHBOARD OF WP-ROCKET:

IT NEITHER AFFECT ANYTHING ELSE, NOR IT APPEARS ANYWHERE ELSE . SO, IGNORE THIS.

Reactions: amithou56
I'm getting the warning:

WP Rocket: The email, API key and Zone ID have not been defined. Read the documentation for further assistance.

===============================

Here proof that you have been linked to Cloudflare:

Message translation: Cloudflare Complemento is currently active. It is not necessary to configure the CDN for Cloudflare to work on your website.

But now you get this error when trying to clear the cloudflare cache through the plugin.

Even though this configuration was already done and had been accepted. But it looks like it stopped working?

Last edited:
I'm getting the warning:

WP Rocket: The email, API key and Zone ID have not been defined. Read the documentation for further assistance.

===============================

Even though this configuration was already done and had been accepted. But it looks like it stopped working?
the one shared by me working fine.

Reactions: MyTester
I believe what I'm using is yours. Well, I got the one from the featured publication!

I don't know if it's a mistake with me ... I just don't know what you hear.

IT'S WORKING FINE FROM EVERY SIDE .

IT'S WORKING FINE FROM EVERY SIDE .

I discovered a problem ... It happened that I disabled the plugin and was looking for the Key.

And I believe that by deactivating the plugin, it automatically deleted the cloudflare key and I hadn't seen it since I had hidden the key.

I inserted it again and it is working perfectly.

Thank you saw ... For the humility and help!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock