• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

YouDate - Dating Script

YouDate - Dating Script v2.0.2

No permission to download

TheHitchh

Dec 28, 2020
Grab Some Snac
bhl.lv
TheHitchh submitted a new resource:

YouDate - Dating Script - youdate, dating script

68747470733a2f2f796f75646174652e776562736974652f636f6e74656e742f636f646563616e796f6e2f6c616e64696e672e6a70673f763d31

YouDate is a dating script powered by PHP framework Yii 2.0.

Core features and possibilities:

— Browse users nearby or find them in your city
— Encounters
— Spotlight
— User profiles, photos
— Public and private groups
— Private photos
— Custom profile fields editor
— Custom...

Read more about this resource...

Of course, there is to option, to run cron.php ar yii crons with linux commands, if u are using cPanel - i suggest to run yii crons.
If you need help, PM me, i can show how to configure them
Please update 2.0

what is this error?

Erro (#32)
Ocorreu um erro interno do servidor.
The above error occurred while the Web server was processing your request.

Please contact us if you think this is a server error. Thank you.

For me works fine. Check logs?
do you use the script in the standard English language?
Please try to translate it to another language and see if it happens to you too.
I'm trying to leave it in Portuguese but it doesn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kitwit
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock