• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adsense Tips

50 articles cool? 30 articles is bad?
Hey I just write 25 articles of more than 800 words and just leave it. You will get your message probably in 3-4 days.
Also add relevant images to your content that will increase the chances of getting approval.

Also please sign up for search console and index all your articles. (By submitting sitemap or manual indexing (url inspection) for faster indexing)

I came up with this, indexing, seach console, sitemap, robots.
maybe i need new sites that have good content to scrape, and adsense denied it, i think each case is different.
I even enrolled in word ai, thinking that the auto spinner program was not so good.
it's complicated, at this very moment I just received disapproval.

After spinning translate into one of the regional language that is supported by Adsense.
Take a good luck of the translated articles. There would be some mistakes correct it and you are good to go.

I have used this method personally to get approval for my niche sites.(before corona pandemic got 2 approval in first time only).

You can write about anything no need to be very specific and no need to do SEO.

I live in a region where the language is supported.
Thank goodness, I never had a problem with that.

I will try.

You said that SEO is not really mandatory right?
I tried to use Yoast Seo and make everything go green
in the settings, I still couldn't.
Hahah, but it didn't have 50 posts, it only had 30.

Amazing how I see people being approved with only 10.

No need to make everything green 😉. Even uninstall those damn seo plugins.

Install it after getting approval.

Just make sure your articles are good enough.

Talking to the point of getting approval with 10 post. Yes it's possible.

Two cases
First Case:You have a fully approved adsense account.

Second Case: High quality content.

I understand, I'll try.
It looks like Wordpress Automatic Plugin was updated today by the forum.
We will see!!

Thank you for the tips.

Yeah go ahead and good luck!

Please let me know if your get approval. And yes with a treat may be a glass of beer 🍺 or cup of coffee (whatever you prefer)😜

SEO isn't necessary in this case.. this method does not mean to be your permanent content right?
even me, I am not using SEO plugin for the dummy site to get approved by Adsense.

Adsense alternatives does not works for me. There are very few to choose from that actually works. For example Media.net is suitable for you when you have majorly US UK or Canada traffic. It doesn't work if I target Germany or India.

And most of them provide those irritating popads. Peoples just hate popads. Back in 2015 popads use to work but not right now.

Acho que vou tentar a sorte com cpa
Se você estiver criando seu conteúdo original, o adsense vale a pena.

Essas alternativas funcionam quando você está postando filmes e todos os outros conteúdos compatíveis com o AdSense.

Adsense alternatives does not works for me. There are very few to choose from that actually works. For example Media.net is suitable for you when you have majorly US UK or Canada traffic. It doesn't work if I target Germany or India.

And most of them provide those irritating popads. Peoples just hate popads. Back in 2015 popads use to work but not right now.

yep I myself as "users" always hates popups, that's why I am not using it on my site..

I think I'll try my luck with cpa

Goodluck with that :)

Not getting my approved adsense account, and I had no luck with cpa, I'm in sh** T.T

I bought the recent domain, and tech niche...

Ok. The problem I'm seeing here is the "TECH" niche. I'm not sure about your domain, I'll assume it's the allowed one.

Google is very sensitive on these kinds of niche where you claim you're an "expert" on a certain subject, I'm not saying you're not. My suggestion is stay away from this niche UNTIL you get your Google Adsense account.

I'll assume that everything on your website is properly set:

Good "About Me" page - Include your picture, probably holding a puppy, dunno, and a little background story about you, your blog, and what is your purpose.

A "Disclaimer" page - browse any website - copy and replace everything with your stuff

A "Terms and Rules" page - browse any website - copy and replace everything with your stuff

A "Privacy policy" page - browse any website - copy and replace everything with your stuff

A Simple contact page.

You'll need 2 brand new shiny emails:
1) gmail (use a nice one like [email protected], keep it decent, keep this clean. never use this on anything like po** websites) - for your new adsense application

2) just go to yandex.com and create one (select "I'm a wanted person I don't have a phone". jk)

BLOG (at least 600+ words)

Now think of a simple niche that doesn't say "I have a PhD in something and I'm here to introduce a cure to COVID19", stay away from these niche.

Try "places to go in your country", partying recommendations, nice beaches, parks to visit, cheap places to buy ***** etc. You know the drill.

Again include nice pictures, @DENV7R is an awesome dude he can help you with this.

NO POLITICS!!! , NO RELIGION!!! You're not an expert, you're just a happy dude who wants to share his happiness to the interwebs, and get his ADSENSE ACCOUNT.

Let's say you already got your "friendly dude niche", now create a local WP installation and install WP Automatic and a spinner plugin. Don't install these plugins in your live WP, OK? We have these plugins here in Babiato, these guys are wizards.

Setup your WP Automatic (check youtube on how to use this) and use the yandex email for the Ezinearticles API key application.

once everything is set, type the keywords for your niche and run the campaign until you get the topic that you want.

Edit that topic by running spin plugin. It will produce some retarded nonsense from your original topic so you'll need to practice some commonsense here. Technically it just replaces words with synonyms. Most people will stop here and think it's done. The goal here is to get some idea from the original topic, spin it, add some flavor, and improve it. After that, run it on Grammarly, important, Google will know spun BS.

Ok, after that check for plagiarism. Lot's of free websites that will do this for free for articles 1K words below. Check it check check it.

Once you're done, you're now ready to publish your masterpiece on the live website. Use beautiful pictures and make sure it's readable eh?

Create a couple of posts, the more the merrier.

WP Automatic and spinner are tools to help you do things much easier not miracle plugins.

I hope this helps, Good Luck!

Ok. The problem I'm seeing here is the "TECH" niche. I'm not sure about your domain, I'll assume it's the allowed one.

Google is very sensitive on these kinds of niche where you claim you're an "expert" on a certain subject, I'm not saying you're not. My suggestion is stay away from this niche UNTIL you get your Google Adsense account.

I'll assume that everything on your website is properly set:

Good "About Me" page - Include your picture, probably holding a puppy, dunno, and a little background story about you, your blog, and what is your purpose.

A "Disclaimer" page - browse any website - copy and replace everything with your stuff

A "Terms and Rules" page - browse any website - copy and replace everything with your stuff

A "Privacy policy" page - browse any website - copy and replace everything with your stuff

A Simple contact page.

You'll need 2 brand new shiny emails:
1) gmail (use a nice one like [email protected], keep it decent, keep this clean. never use this on anything like po** websites) - for your new adsense application

2) just go to yandex.com and create one (select "I'm a wanted person I don't have a phone". jk)

BLOG (at least 600+ words)

Now think of a simple niche that doesn't say "I have a PhD in something and I'm here to introduce a cure to COVID19", stay away from these niche.

Try "places to go in your country", partying recommendations, nice beaches, parks to visit, cheap places to buy ***** etc. You know the drill.

Again include nice pictures, @DENV7R is an awesome dude he can help you with this.

NO POLITICS!!! , NO RELIGION!!! You're not an expert, you're just a happy dude who wants to share his happiness to the interwebs, and get his ADSENSE ACCOUNT.

Let's say you already got your "friendly dude niche", now create a local WP installation and install WP Automatic and a spinner plugin. Don't install these plugins in your live WP, OK? We have these plugins here in Babiato, these guys are wizards.

Setup your WP Automatic (check youtube on how to use this) and use the yandex email for the Ezinearticles API key application.

once everything is set, type the keywords for your niche and run the campaign until you get the topic that you want.

Edit that topic by running spin plugin. It will produce some retarded nonsense from your original topic so you'll need to practice some commonsense here. Technically it just replaces words with synonyms. Most people will stop here and think it's done. The goal here is to get some idea from the original topic, spin it, add some flavor, and improve it. After that, run it on Grammarly, important, Google will know spun BS.

Ok, after that check for plagiarism. Lot's of free websites that will do this for free for articles 1K words below. Check it check check it.

Once you're done, you're now ready to publish your masterpiece on the live website. Use beautiful pictures and make sure it's readable eh?

Create a couple of posts, the more the merrier.

WP Automatic and spinner are tools to help you do things much easier not miracle plugins.

I hope this helps, Good Luck!

Hello, thanks for writing this text by answering me, I am very happy that there are people who want to help in this quarantine period.

So, I had all the mandatory pages in another url that I tested to see if I could get my adsense account.

My friend got an approved account with ease, I tried to make it look more but it didn't work out very well.

In the configuration.

1. You tell me to have a Yandex registration, but you don't say where I use it, you want me to translate the posts in 3 languages, which the plugin shows ... but is it using yandex?

I was using google translate which appears this option there for free.

you tell me to use enzine articles api, I think we're talking about the same plugin, right? wordpress automatic plugin, there is no enzyme articles api, just the mode to select.

Anyway all my posts were checked without plagiarism, but nowadays even a post with 100% unique content, google adsense does not approve, I think it needs more than one post to impact it.

One question, why do you tell me not to use the plugins on my wordpress that I will send for approval? and just use it on my localhost, but wouldn't that be a problem sending it for approval from the same site as the plugin?

Thank you for your answers.

The other account I tried to approve, had the error message below, have you seen this error before?

Can i see your website?

in the image

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock