• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Adsense Tips

Does adsense support languages other than english? i have a news website with all original articles but they aren't in english.

Hello, thanks for writing this text by answering me, I am very happy that there are people who want to help in this quarantine period.

So, I had all the mandatory pages in another url that I tested to see if I could get my adsense account.

My friend got an approved account with ease, I tried to make it look more but it didn't work out very well.

In the configuration.

1. You tell me to have a Yandex registration, but you don't say where I use it,

A: You can use a different one other than yandex if you want. You will use this email when you apply for Ezinearticles API access.

you want me to translate the posts in 3 languages, which the plugin shows ... but is it using yandex?
I was using google translate which appears this option there for free.

There's no need to translate the words in 3 languages.

you tell me to use enzine articles api, I think we're talking about the same plugin, right? wordpress automatic plugin, there is no enzyme articles api, just the mode to select.

A: Yes, WordPress Automatic - You will need to set this up in the "Settings"

Here's the Plugin: https://babia.to/resources/wordpress-automatic-plugin.73/updates#resource-update-28395

Here's the tutorial for the EzineArticle API setup: http://valvepress.com/how-to-create-a-google-custom-search-api-key/

Anyway all my posts were checked without plagiarism, but nowadays even a post with 100% unique content, google adsense does not approve, I think it needs more than one post to impact it.

A: Yes, You'll need more than 1 post. That's why you need simple topics, things that you already know like beautiful places in your country, you can change this once you're approved. ;)

One question, why do you tell me not to use the plugins on my wordpress that I will send for approval? and just use it on my localhost, but wouldn't that be a problem sending it for approval from the same site as the plugin?

A: Don't install WP Automatic and the Spinner plugin in your live site because you don't want to mess up things. If not properly set, WP Automatic will "automatically" post contents on your live website and you don't want that to happen while you're waiting for the approval. You don't really need these plugins on the live site.

Thank you for your answers.

The other account I tried to approve, had the error message below, have you seen this error before?

in the image

A: It says you have an existing Adsense account. Do you have Adsense for mobile account? You will need to close that one so they can proceed with the approval of your Adsense account. It looks like this is the only thing you need to do.

Last edited:
If Adsense is not approved can I try again with the same account after a few days?

Hello, thanks for writing this text by answering me, I am very happy that there are people who want to help in this quarantine period.

So, I had all the mandatory pages in another url that I tested to see if I could get my adsense account.

My friend got an approved account with ease, I tried to make it look more but it didn't work out very well.

In the configuration.

1. You tell me to have a Yandex registration, but you don't say where I use it,

A: You can use a different one other than yandex if you want. You will use this email when you apply for Ezinearticles API access.

you want me to translate the posts in 3 languages, which the plugin shows ... but is it using yandex?
I was using google translate which appears this option there for free.

There's no need to translate the words in 3 languages.

you tell me to use enzine articles api, I think we're talking about the same plugin, right? wordpress automatic plugin, there is no enzyme articles api, just the mode to select.

A: Yes, WordPress Automatic - You will need to set this up in the "Settings"

Here's the Plugin: https://babia.to/resources/wordpress-automatic-plugin.73/updates#resource-update-28395

Here's the tutorial for the EzineArticle API setup: http://valvepress.com/how-to-create-a-google-custom-search-api-key/

Anyway all my posts were checked without plagiarism, but nowadays even a post with 100% unique content, google adsense does not approve, I think it needs more than one post to impact it.

A: Yes, You'll need more than 1 post. That's why you need simple topics, things that you already know like beautiful places in your country, you can change this once you're approved. ;)

One question, why do you tell me not to use the plugins on my wordpress that I will send for approval? and just use it on my localhost, but wouldn't that be a problem sending it for approval from the same site as the plugin?

A: Don't install WP Automatic and the Spinner plugin in your live site because you don't want to mess up things. If not properly set, WP Automatic will "automatically" post contents on your live website and you don't want that to happen while you're waiting for the approval. You don't really need these plugins on the live site.

Thank you for your answers.

The other account I tried to approve, had the error message below, have you seen this error before?

in the image

A: It says you have an existing Adsense account. Do you have Adsense for mobile account? You will need to close that one so they can proceed with the approval of your Adsense account. It looks like this is the only thing you need to do.

I already found all the settings in the wp automatic plugin and the rotating plugin.
But there is a question, the plugin generates the texts of the enzine, and if I search for the same title and some paragraphs, someone has already used the same title on 3 different sites.

and about the image's adsense account, adsense must be crazy, why does it send this message...

I already found all the settings in the wp automatic plugin and the rotating plugin.

A: Here's the spinner plugin that you should use:

if I search for the same title and some paragraphs, someone has already used the same title on 3 different sites.

A: This is what the Spinner plugin is for. You need to be creative. The WP Automatic will help you by supplying the "Inspiration" article and the spinner plugin will replace some words in the article and you can start from there.

and about the image's adsense account, adsense must be crazy, why does it send this message.

A: It detected that you have an active account. Try to check your emails, it could be that you have an existing AdMob account or you have a previous application that's already been approved. double check.

A: Here's the spinner plugin that you should use:

if I search for the same title and some paragraphs, someone has already used the same title on 3 different sites.

A: This is what the Spinner plugin is for. You need to be creative. The WP Automatic will help you by supplying the "Inspiration" article and the spinner plugin will replace some words in the article and you can start from there.

and about the image's adsense account, adsense must be crazy, why does it send this message.

A: It detected that you have an active account. Try to check your emails, it could be that you have an existing AdMob account or you have a previous application that's already been approved. double check.

I understand, so I will try to create an article from there with the help of plugins.
that message error is kind of complicated, because I don't have any approved adsense account, that's why I want to have my account. I had the plugins, I was just trying to understand why I was being rejected.

so I find adsense strange with this message, thanks for the explanations.

You guys shouldn't try and apply in this period. You will only get denied. They are short on staff and reviews are not done properly.

You can see the announcement on top and also read some of the replies. You'll get the idea.

Makes sense.

I understand, so I will try to create an article from there with the help of plugins.
that message error is kind of complicated, because I don't have any approved adsense account, that's why I want to have my account. I had the plugins, I was just trying to understand why I was being rejected.

so I find adsense strange with this message, thanks for the explanations.

you're welcome, bro

Any solution for fix ads limited for adsense guys?
I had that for about two weeks. Just leave the ads on and wait. You probably had some unusual high traffic. A flood or some viral post.

I don't understand why people want their adsense account approved. It's not like you're going to make money from your website LOL.

You'll still have to work hard on your site, getting those traffic, and it will still take you that long to earn money, getting adsense set up earlier wouldn't make any difference at all. Unless of course if you're into BH and probably selling them for profit or something.

Reactions: Nury
I don't understand why people want their adsense account approved. It's not like you're going to make money from your website LOL.

You'll still have to work hard on your site, getting those traffic, and it will still take you that long to earn money, getting adsense set up earlier wouldn't make any difference at all. Unless of course if you're into BH and probably selling them for profit or something.

I respect your opinion, but everybody has their own reasons. Rome wasn't built in a day.

If you can give some good suggestions for these people Great!!! If not then.......... Have a great weekend.

I respect your opinion, but everybody has their own reasons. Rome wasn't built in a day.

If you can give some good suggestions for these people Great!!! If not then.......... Have a great weekend.

I disagree. What I gave was a straightforward an honest suggestion. What you are suggesting is exactly the same as what I have suggested except that you probably thought it's a good idea to cheat your way into adsense and get the account earlier.

Why would you want to get your Adsense account early, knowing that you are NOT going to make money with it anyway? Getting your adsense account approved by cheating your way in will give you a higher chance of it getting banned. You should develop your website first, get those traffic, and then get your Adsense account approved. By then, you would already start to be making money, and that's a motivational factor for you to keep writing and work harder. As opposed to an empty adsense account and being clueless about where you're heading from there. That's the reason why so many have failed.

I've also said that, on the other hand, this could be a method if you are into BH, and you're looking to selling approved adsense account.

So what was wrong with my suggestion?

I disagree. What I gave was a straightforward an honest suggestion. What you are suggesting is exactly the same as what I have suggested except that you probably thought it's a good idea to cheat your way into adsense and get the account earlier.

Why would you want to get your Adsense account early, knowing that you are NOT going to make money with it anyway? Getting your adsense account approved by cheating your way in will give you a higher chance of it getting banned. You should develop your website first, get those traffic, and then get your Adsense account approved. By then, you would already start to be making money, and that's a motivational factor for you to keep writing and work harder. As opposed to an empty adsense account and being clueless about where you're heading from there. That's the reason why so many have failed.

I've also said that, on the other hand, this could be a method if you are into BH, and you're looking to selling approved adsense account.

So what was wrong with my suggestion?

I was moved by your response, I am a changed man.

Oh wait, cheat?

I didn't ask the person to cheat, I taught him how to be creative. To try a different approach, because his niche will not work for him right now.

I didn't ask the person to copy content from other website and publish it as his own. The exact words I used was:
"The goal here is to get some idea from the original topic, spin it, add some flavor, and improve it. After that, run it on Grammarly, important, Google will know spun BS."

I didn't know that improving from someone else's Idea is considered as cheating. As far as I know the human civilization follows this model even genetics and opensource applications actually encourages this, check Github.

And I specifically reminded the person to:

"check for plagiarism. Lot's of free websites that will do this for free for articles 1K words below. Check it check check it."

I guess I don't have to explain why I asked him to do that. Oh crap, just in case, OK guys you check for plagiarism to make sure that your content is unique, you didn't cheat.

To your question:
"Why would you want to get your Adsense account early?"

I will just quote your own post for the perfect answer: "You'll still have to work hard on your site, getting those traffic, and it will still take you that long to earn money."

And you said: "you should develop site first."

The person already has a website, and I just gave him some advise on how to improve it by trying a different approach. I'm not sure if you're aware but the moment you put your website online you're already requesting for traffic. First You will invite your friends, relatives, and eventually share your link and advertise your website to a much bigger audience. You don't have to wait for this, it's a long race and it's better to hit the ground running.

On the question of "getting banned"

I teach people how to fish using the way that I know that worked(for most people that I know). What they do next is up to them, I'm not here to judge people. They do BH or whatever is not my issue, I can't judge people, especially during times like this, what they do is up to them. They will learn from their mistakes and that is the best teacher.

I hope I was able to answer all your questions.

My only question for you now is "What is a guy with a very high moral standards (who just accused me of cheating) doing in a website that shares nulled WordPress applications?"

Have a great weekend, brother.

Last edited:
Reactions: fan777
I was moved by your response, I am a changed man.

Oh wait, cheat?

I didn't ask the person to cheat, I taught him how to be creative. To try a different approach, because his niche will not work for him right now.

I didn't ask the person to copy content from other website and publish it as his own. The exact words I used was:
"The goal here is to get some idea from the original topic, spin it, add some flavor, and improve it. After that, run it on Grammarly, important, Google will know spun BS."

I didn't know that improving from someone else's Idea is considered as cheating. As far as I know the human civilization follows this model even genetics and opensource applications actually encourages this, check Github.

And I specifically reminded the person to:

"check for plagiarism. Lot's of free websites that will do this for free for articles 1K words below. Check it check check it."

I guess I don't have to explain why I asked him to do that. Oh crap, just in case, OK guys you check for plagiarism to make sure that your content is unique, you didn't cheat.

To your question:
"Why would you want to get your Adsense account early?"

I will just quote your own post for the perfect answer: "You'll still have to work hard on your site, getting those traffic, and it will still take you that long to earn money."

And you said: "you should develop site first."

The person already has a website, and I just gave him some advise on how to improve it by trying a different approach. I'm not sure if you're aware but the moment you put your website online you're already requesting for traffic. First You will invite your friends, relatives, and eventually share your link and advertise your website to a much bigger audience. You don't have to wait for this, it's a long race and it's better to hit the ground running.

On the question of "getting banned"

I teach people how to fish using the way that I know that worked(for most people that I know). What they do next is up to them, I'm not here to judge people. They do BH or whatever is not my issue, I can't judge people, especially during times like this, what they do is up to them. They will learn from their mistakes and that is the best teacher.

I hope I was able to answer all your questions.

My only question for you now is "What is a guy with a very high moral standards (who just accused me of cheating) doing in a website that shares nulled WordPress applications?"

Have a great weekend, brother.

by more people like you in the world.
thanks for sharing friend ideas.

Reactions: tradesman
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock