• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best affiliate marketing websites?

devil38

Apr 2, 2020
Can anyone suggest me some good affiliate marketing websites for a beginner and tell your experiences?
If possible tell me some methods 😁

Thank you for replying bro :). I'm trying to start a affiliate Facebook page. What you recommend me Amazon or Ali Express Affiliate? Are you earning from it?
You'll need a lot of traffic to make money with low-paying, highly competitive partners like Amazon.
Picking out a few good high-paying products and joining their affiliate programs might bring in more $$$ at the beginning.

Reactions: devil38
You'll need a lot of traffic to make money with low-paying, highly competitive partners like Amazon.
Picking out a few good high-paying products and joining their affiliate programs might bring in more $$$ at the beginning.
I don't have any sources to bring traffic bro. I'm trying to make a Facebook page for that. Is it enough for me?

I don't know anything about FB. I guess if you build it. Without trickery or investment, I don't think you'd make serious money quickly. I'd be happy if you prove me wrong, though.
Also, I think it's better not to build your castle on borrowed ground. Social media sites can change their rules, kick you off the site, forbid your links etc. You should find a way to get a direct connection to people. Like get them on your newsletter or something.
What does Amazon pay? Like 4%? Short cookie duration, strong competition.

I think the easiest way to make quick money is by starting a specialized blog and adding affiliate links to high paying products. If you do that, Google brings you free traffic. And if your content is good, you can get conversions with little traffic.

• Love
Reactions: devil38
I don't know anything about FB. I guess if you build it. Without trickery or investment, I don't think you'd make serious money quickly. I'd be happy if you prove me wrong, though.
Also, I think it's better not to build your castle on borrowed ground. Social media sites can change their rules, kick you off the site, forbid your links etc. You should find a way to get a direct connection to people. Like get them on your newsletter or something.
What does Amazon pay? Like 4%? Short cookie duration, strong competition.

I think the easiest way to make quick money is by starting a specialized blog and adding affiliate links to high paying products. If you do that, Google brings you free traffic. And if your content is good, you can get conversions with little traffic.
Thank you bro, I agree with you. I'll start a blog review site along with a add to cart option. Any WordPress themes and plugins to start an affiliate blog?

I don't think it matters too much which themes and plugins you use. I use Thrive themes everything. It's a big trap for new entrepreneurs to focus too much on technical stuff.

I'd visit an ugly site with good content and leave a pretty site that has not much value. I'd focus most on my time on content at first.

Reviews are good because people look for them when they have the intention to buy. Late in the buying process. If you create quality reviews, Google will pick you up quickly. Best might be "medium famous" high paying products. Not the JVZoo crap or so.

What I meant is high-paying affiliate programs. I don't know your niche. It's not my niche so i don't know about conversion, but I mean like products such as clickfunnels and other tools have their own affiliate programs...... a perfect example in the WP area would be something like https://www.wpcrafter.com/review/learndash/ (just as an example!!!!!!!!!) ... I bet they make a TON of $$$ with their affiliate links as they have built a reputation and because they add value google loves them

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock