• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Plugin

Featured Image from URL Premium - WordPress Plugin v6.2.2 Nulled

No permission to download
Hello,

I have done as you have instructed here but still getting a Fatal error on line 51.
Any help will be appreciated.
Could you put a screenshot of your error and put the content of line 51? I would appreciate it.

Also in which location and file is it.

Thanks, but unfortunately I am looking for something that will take the first image from a post to use as a featured image, and that first image is also an external URL (from reddit)

Hi themago, i using WP Media Folder. All media with Google Drive Sync. My favorite,I advise.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fifu_activate() (previously declared in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/featured-image-from-url.php:48) in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fifu-premium/fifu-premium.php on line 50

any working guys?

Guys Please need help with this plugin, after setting it up with the picture metadata generated and saved, the pictures show and all is ok. After like 2 hours i come back and all the pictures are gone and then i have to regenerate the meta data again this repeats itself again and again no matter what. I set the auto generate every 1 minute but this doesn't appear to be working. Anyone got ideas on how to make this work? is it a not working null function? Anyone please advice...

Thanks Yall..

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fifu_activate() (previously declared in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/featured-image-from-url/featured-image-from-url.php:48) in /home/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fifu-premium/fifu-premium.php on line 50

any working guys?
pls change code.
Code:
if(!function_exists('fifu_activate'))
{
function fifu_activate($network_wide) {
    if (is_multisite() && $network_wide) {
        global $wpdb;
        foreach ($wpdb->get_col("SELECT blog_id FROM $wpdb->blogs") as $blog_id) {
            switch_to_blog($blog_id);
            fifu_activate_actions();
        }
    } else {
        fifu_activate_actions();
    }
    update_option('fifu_activation_time', time(), 'no');
}
}

• Love
Reactions: skypeleft and Babak
Guys Please need help with this plugin, after setting it up with the picture metadata generated and saved, the pictures show and all is ok. After like 2 hours i come back and all the pictures are gone and then i have to regenerate the meta data again this repeats itself again and again no matter what. I set the auto generate every 1 minute but this doesn't appear to be working. Anyone got ideas on how to make this work? is it a not working null function? Anyone please advice...

Thanks all..
please change code

Code:
public function keyOkay() {
            delete_option('fifu_ck');
            update_option('fifu_email', 'any email');
            update_option('fifu_key','any key');
            return true;
            }

• Love
Reactions: Babak
here... pls test it.
pro, i think not workig.

Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare fifu_activate_actions() ... public_html/wp-content/plugins/fifu-premium/fifu-premium.php on line 65

pls change code.
Code:
if(!function_exists('fifu_activate'))
{
function fifu_activate($network_wide) {
    if (is_multisite() && $network_wide) {
        global $wpdb;
        foreach ($wpdb->get_col("SELECT blog_id FROM $wpdb->blogs") as $blog_id) {
            switch_to_blog($blog_id);
            fifu_activate_actions();
        }
    } else {
        fifu_activate_actions();
    }
    update_option('fifu_activation_time', time(), 'no');
}
}
pro, what's your mean change code? change what and where? i can't active this plugin :(

Last edited:
I downloaded the featured image from URL premium 4.8.7. but it is showing licence is not activated. How to fix it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock