• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

*NOTE TO ALL SITE OWNER WHO RUNS NULL SITE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will just increase spamming.

This has a 50-50 chance. Either will reduce traffic either will force users to share. By forcing users to share most of them will come with unverified resources from other sites and will increase the chance of getting Not Safe scripts.
Agree. But I dont think a password protected file will have a good experience with users here. Usually these password protected files are a survey links most have experienced over the internet and people hate password protected files literally for this reason. And the number of users asking for password over PM will flood like ocean making unwanted resource usage of the server with zero value at the end.

+1 from me.

I was very happy I could just register and download, when I 1st found this forum. But usually, you gotta go through so much, before you can download on other forums.. I just understand why is that.

And although I was happy to just register and download straight away, I do believe some restrictions should be applied. Just to keep the forum healthy.

+1

This is the only reason why Babiato is popular. This easy access to thousands of clean files are the only reason people love Babiato and making user experience difficult will shy away users from the forum. Let the user experience be as it is for now until we come up with a better systematic solution without effecting user experience.

If all the files are hosted on babiato, it would be easy and best to just let everyone have their downloaded zip file somehow contain metadata or hidden code with real time stamp or username stamp, and that way identify whoever leeked something.

maybe we should make a poll to determine which is the best way to choose from all members of babiato :)
This could be the right way to follow. We can start by making a valid list of all available options.

1. Sharing by personal message
2. Password protecting
3. Sharing after certain threshold is reached.

everyone, feel free to contribute your ideas. Then we all can vote accordingly.

Reactions: White Devil
I am not a very old member of this site but I feel like in home already! I absolutely love the content here not only because it is free but because this site is a symbol of "Free Internet". it is an embodiment of freedom and how internet is meant to me. I used so many things from here for development purposes and for learning which would otherwise has costed to thousands of dollars and as a student it was not possible for me. If we were to sell things even here, it won't fulfill the reason this forum came into existence. However, I strongly believe that what hard work is done for this site must stay on this site. I myself saw how everything that is posted here automatically went onto prowebber and other sites which is unfair with this forum but I think it happens everywhere, For example if someone finds a way to bypass IDM registration, every forum, every torrent uses it, that is how it is meant to be because on free internet it is sharing and caring and you find stuff for free either from this website or any other as long as a person gets the stuff. And if someone is so keen that thing stays here they can password protect it that is max you can do because even if you sell it, someone is still going to make it online some other way, that is how internet is. I hope I made my point clear.

Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

Put your views friends...and @Babak bro...

This is a wonderful site, with many people who give their time & knowledge to help people like me. A big thank you to all of you & @Babak

I am not a very old member of this site but I feel like in home already! I absolutely love the content here not only because it is free but because this site is a symbol of "Free Internet". it is an embodiment of freedom and how internet is meant to me. I used so many things from here for development purposes and for learning which would otherwise has costed to thousands of dollars and as a student it was not possible for me. If we were to sell things even here, it won't fulfill the reason this forum came into existence. However, I strongly believe that what hard work is done for this site must stay on this site. I myself saw how everything that is posted here automatically went onto prowebber and other sites which is unfair with this forum but I think it happens everywhere, For example if someone finds a way to bypass IDM registration, every forum, every torrent uses it, that is how it is meant to be because on free internet it is sharing and caring and you find stuff for free either from this website or any other as long as a person gets the stuff. And if someone is so keen that thing stays here they can password protect it that is max you can do because even if you sell it, someone is still going to make it online some other way, that is how internet is. I hope I made my point clear.
I agree about pro-Webber. I had a problem with a plugin & reported I saw the same plugin there - the author laughed & replied that he knew because he was the author ie it was take from here! Not cool at all!

This could be the right way to follow. We can start by making a valid list of all available options.

1. Sharing by personal message
2. Password protecting
3. Sharing after certain threshold is reached.

everyone, feel free to contribute your ideas. Then we all can vote accordingly.

I think the Admin or Mod must make a decision on the new thread to make this poll valid or not, so that everything is clearer. :)

Well, adding human intervention or systems that make it hard to download files will always hurt the User Experience for the average user, because people will have to wait for the contributor to share by PM the link or any related method to allow to download or unlock with a key.

When i found this site i was amazed by the simplicity to get items and that's what makes Babiato the #1 option to look before going for others sites, and that is only possible thanks to the great contribution of the babiato staff and community.

For those that are copying and reselling babiato content should grow up and learn to partner up for win-win partnerships instead of destroying both platforms.

I bought some php script like:
Xeroseo
XeroBizz
XeroVidd

I uploaded it to Babiato and @Weev nulled it for the members.
All of them were on other sites within hours after it was uploaded and even for sale.
I counted about 8 sites within hours after upload.
It almost looks like all of them are owned by the same person.

I feel if they want to use it, they must ask the person that nulled it for permission.
Also, not to sell anything that they get here.

They must also put on there site the following:
Source: Babiato.org
Original post: Link to source on Babiato
Nulled by: weev at Babiato

We all like to share but we don't like people that are stealing.​

@White Devil I agreed with your point. I also felt that my purchased resource was published on codelist just few hours after posted here. One of my resource updated at codecanyon but I did not updated here and still that is not available at codelist. @all site owners please show some respect to Babiato.

Want to know something funny? I see stuff I nulled being used with the key "Nulled by you name it" instead of the one I initially set, like, daily.

People steal from here very often, and others who upload stuff on babiato also take it from elsewhere when it's not already here, and you know what? They don't give credit either.

It's just what it is, warez. If you decide to share something, don't be mad that it finds its way on other websites, it's just what happens. Think about how you help all of the people here who actually download the stuff to use it on Babiato, whether they say thank you or not, because what you shared probably helped them, and that's more important than worrying about some other crappy website copying your stuff.

You can't put a bag of money in the street and expect that everyone will stay fair and take a little bit of it.
We don't share for fame, we share because GPLv2 allows us to do so, and because we like to provide people with free stuff. I don't expect anything in return, so why would I worry about not getting credit? Sure, it's nice, but I don't need that. I'm happy just by nulling and uploading stuff.

By the way, @White Devil, it's foolish to think this will have any sort of impact other than increasing your like count, because these websites just scrape stuff automatically from here. There isn't a human on codelist updating their resources manually, it's all done automatically.

Last edited:
Although, I like to try to make their life harder :)

1595867486464.png

If you're wondering what it is, when I null stuff, I replicate what the license server of said tool does instead of completely removing authentification. This way, you still have to use the key I gave with it to be able to use it, and that allows me in turn to track where my stuff ends up.

I don't think there's any way to actually sheild these files from leechers. Babiato is an open house.

I'd say do your thing and forget about their existence. Because if you keep looking at "if I share, they'll leech" etc then you won't share, I won't share, everyone won't want to share too.

Otherwise, if it was a group like Tassie owns, you can share with people you trust but this is internet where things go viral fast, you could only share with your friend who then share with his friend and vice versa.

Atleast, we have the ********* guy here who runs a Plugin & theme website to make money, although he often shares stuff he sees are missing here but there are others who are low-key here too that you don't even know or believe they'd be a culprit.

Let's not forget that some files here too might have been taken from other sources other than the main authors.

**This is my point of view, you're entitled to yours, I meant no harm by mentioning anyone.**

i totally agree with you. I was new in this website making and other stuff but this forum is just amazing and very Very supportive. I suggest that thE number of resource which a member can download should be equal to the the reaction on the profile. So when new member signup he/she have to introduce him/her self to get reaction on the post in order to download stuff from this forum

Reactions: White Devil
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock