• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

*NOTE TO ALL SITE OWNER WHO RUNS NULL SITE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although, I like to try to make their life harder :)

1595867486464.png

If you're wondering what it is, when I null stuff, I replicate what the license server of said tool does instead of completely removing authentification. This way, you still have to use the key I gave with it to be able to use it, and that allows me in turn to track where my stuff ends up.
Nice. But how would you know who shared it?!

There's no way to know who on babiato shared it, and to be honest I couldn't care less. I just like seeing which of the many websites listing nulled stuff actually null them or steal them from somewhere else.
Nice.. I like that. Leaves a mark one way or another.

Reactions: White Devil
I wouldn't share that to public.
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

And it looks better like:
06516306-4d43-8331-674a-9d641491d517
It seems more like a codecanyon key

Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

Put your views friends...and @Babak bro...
100% agreed with you buddy <3

I might be one of the 1000s of leechers here:cry:. But I don't use resources I downloaded here for selling. Mostly for testing before deciding to purchase the original one or buy license from babiato marketplace. I do against the practice of downloading 1st hand files from babiato then repack/remodded (sometime add malwares:confused:) then put on sale or display on their own site with dozens of popup ads just for their own good. Password protect is good but still it wont solve stealing issue. But if anyone here or admins already identified those who are sharing/selling stuffs from babiato for their own good, then banning or warning would be the best way(n).
I love babiato for the generosity & honesty of the uploaders, nullers & admins. Thanks for your effort & hardwork to keep things clean & malware free, incomparable to other sites.(y)

WELL,
THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH IS:

1. YOU CAN'T STOP LEECHERS ON AN OPEN WAREZ FORUM
  2. THOSE WHO ARE TALKING ABOUT LEECHERS MOST ARE SOMEHOW LEECHERS THEMSELVES AS WELL . . . CERTAINLY INCLUDING ME . . BUT YA, I HELP PEOPLE & SHARE FEW THINGS FROM MY SOURCES ONLY .
  3. RESTRICTING POSTS / SHARES WILL JUST LEAD TO MORE SPAMMING & FAKE REGISTRATIONS (DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS),
  4. SELLING RESOURCES WILL BRING MORE TROUBLES , REPORTS , COMPLAINTS , SCAMMING ETC ETC ETC .
  5. ALSO I HAVE SHARED MANY RESOURCES WHICH MADE MANY OF THOSE NULLED SITES TO UPDATE THEIR STUFFS TOO, I QUITE HATED BUT STILL DID NOT CARE AS I KNOW I CAN'T STOP IT 100% AS THIS IS HOW IT IS . .
SO,
TO GET RID OF THESE ALL HEADACHES THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION: STOP SHARING :LOL::cautious::censored: (THAT'S REALITY)

WELL,
THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH IS:

1. YOU CAN'T STOP LEECHERS ON AN OPEN WAREZ FORUM
  2. THOSE WHO ARE TALKING ABOUT LEECHERS MOST ARE SOMEHOW LEECHERS THEMSELVES AS WELL . . . CERTAINLY INCLUDING ME . . BUT YA, I HELP PEOPLE & SHARE FEW THINGS FROM MY SOURCES ONLY .
  3. RESTRICTING POSTS / SHARES WILL JUST LEAD TO MORE SPAMMING & FAKE REGISTRATIONS (DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS),
  4. SELLING RESOURCES WILL BRING MORE TROUBLES , REPORTS , COMPLAINTS , SCAMMING ETC ETC ETC .
  5. ALSO I HAVE SHARED MANY RESOURCES WHICH MADE MADE OF THOSE NULLED SITES TO UPDATE THEIR STUFFS TOO, I QUITE HATED BUT STILL DID NOT CARE AS I KNOW I CAN'T STOP IT 100% AS THIS IS HOW IT IS . .
SO,
TO GET RID OF THESE ALL HEADACHES THERE'S ONLY ONE SOLUTION: STOP SHARING :LOL::cautious::censored: (THAT'S REALITY)
YES exactly bro leecher can be usefull too :D ...

Reactions: Supremo DM and Mr G
Its a general note to all nulled site owner like codelist...proweb ...dioweb...and few all as we are providing here complete sources free of cost and admin/mod here are also supportive...Few guys/owner of these sites are members of Babiato but when ever they have register they never share any thing here rather just they are checking for new post or new thread and coping to their website as if they are taking credit

As a part we are giving free and internet we cannot stop any one to copy but at least you should thanks to forum"BABIATO' where you all site owner now a days copied our updates and pasting on your site

So i will request you all to mention on you site Resources found "BABIATO" Else my content will be password protected and i may not revel password to any one else ...or i can say few of reputed members here

Put your views friends...and @Babak bro...
I definitely agree :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock