• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

PGS woo API (3.2.3) Nulled Version 100% Working With Ciyashop 4.5.

I Purchased from Someone If You Have Any Issue Please Let Me Know In reply Section.

i have the latest version also but it is tricky to update the older 3.1.2. To update the plugin follow these steps.

1. Install Older Plugin To Wordpress And Setup Everything.
2. After Setup Complete Deactivate The Plugin.
3. Then Upload New plugin To Your Hosting File Manager And Replace It With Old Plugin Folder.
4. Now Activate The Plugin In Wordpress And Enjoy.

PGS OLD Plugin-
pgs-woo-api.zip

pgs-woo-api New.zip

ciyashop 4.5.zip

I am geeting notifiaction of "FAILED Attempts" how to bypass that ? plz help

WHEN I WAS TRYING TO INSTALL THE CIYASHOP PLUGIN WORDPRESS WAS SOWING FAILED INSTALLATION

"The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed."

Attachments

• CIYASHOP.PNG
    CIYASHOP.PNG
    64 KB · Views: 36
WHEN I WAS TRYING TO INSTALL THE CIYASHOP PLUGIN WORDPRESS WAS SOWING FAILED INSTALLATION

"The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found.

Plugin installation failed."
upload only plugin zip file pgs-woo-api.zip and also check if inside of zip only one folder is available with name pgs-woo-api

upload only plugin zip file pgs-woo-api.zip and also check if inside of zip only one folder is available with name pgs-woo-api
Yeah i am done with that but when i am opening Ciyashop in android studio i am having some trouble in building the gradle please suggest something

Yeah i am done with that but when i am opening Ciyashop in android studio i am having some trouble in building the gradle please suggest something
cant help you without knowing issue but most case just update gradle or android studio will tell you whats wrong and how to fix it.

Hello Bro Problem with Deeplinking when i set the deeplink open from browser my app , my app screen stuck not open what is the problem i properly set everything plz help me

deeplink issue if i open link from browser then open app stuck screen not going through the app main page app

When testing the api i got this error anyone ols help me

{"code":"rest_forbidden","message":"Sorry, you are not allowed to do that.","data":{"status":401}}

cant help you without knowing issue but most case just update gradle or android studio will tell you whats wrong and how to fix it.
I have done all the stuff but in ciyashop app there is no buy or add to cart button anywhere please help

I have done all the stuff but there is no buy or add to cart button in it

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock