• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Resource icon

Senju Theme for Karenderia Single Restaurant App 2.2

No permission to download
Status
Not open for further replies.
brother can you please share the new version with us?? Thanks in advance brother
karenderia App v2 and Senu theme latest
@tsvendas senju theme v1.5 have been released today. You have it? Can share with us?

Thanks in advanced.
Hi Brother please share the updated version of senju Theme for Karenderia Mobile App v2 [1.5]
please update it to 1.5 version. need very urgently
hello can you please update to version 1.5?
Pls update to v1.5
Hello
tsvendas
may we please ask you to share the new updated version 1.5 please, was updated on June 09, thank you in advance
Senju Theme for Karenderia Mobile App v2 [1.5]

Thank you Babiato community as well!
could you please share the 1.5 version update please, updated on June 09, thank you

Senju Theme for Karenderia Mobile App v2 [1.5]

=== VERSION 1.5 (June 09) ===
– NEW: Dark mode option;
– NEW: Display restaurant list in columns (List 3 – Column);
– NEW: Display categories in list (Menu 2 – Classic menu);
– NEW: Display categories in columns (Menu 3 – Column);
– NEW: More pages edited;
– FIXED: “null” username when clients use social login;
– FIXED: “Dine in” not working;
– *FIXED: “Sponsored” tag instead of “New” tag;
– FIXED: “Promo” tag overlaping;

* If you prefer to use it as “New” get in touch.

Thank you in advance
Jg_selisa
and Babiato Community!
here you go mate

Hi,
Sorry, I have been following Babiato's notifications, but due to external problems, at the moment I can't update the resources I posted. But as soon as I can, I will send the new files of all resources that have been updated, without delay.

In the meantime, I am grateful for the contributions that other friends of Babiato have made in sharing their files in the comments. These actions have been very good for the Babiato community. Congratulations.

Hi,
Sorry, I have been following Babiato's notifications, but due to external problems, at the moment I can't update the resources I posted. But as soon as I can, I will send the new files of all resources that have been updated, without delay.

In the meantime, I am grateful for the contributions that other friends of Babiato have made in sharing their files in the comments. These actions have been very good for the Babiato community. Congratulations.
Take Care,

Stay Blessed.

here you go mate

Brother i am facing a problem.
Favorites Restaurants and Special Offers are not working,they showing no results though i already faved few restaurants and few restaurants have special offers also.
I've checked show favorites and show offers options on admin panel.
also checked the comment section of karenderia app v2.The solution they gave to their clients i mean the code already have on the file.But it's not showing anything.
(I am using this on a clean install)
Can you plz guide me how to get rid of those problems?

Brother i am facing a problem.
Favorites Restaurants and Special Offers are not working,they showing no results though i already faved few restaurants and few restaurants have special offers also.
I've checked show favorites and show offers options on admin panel.
also checked the comment section of karenderia app v2.The solution they gave to their clients i mean the code already have on the file.But it's not showing anything.
(I am using this on a clean install)
Can you plz guide me how to get rid of those problems?
I still couldn't get to my pc, I don't know how the new files are now arranged. But perhaps the new Senju update will have to follow the new requirements of the new update of the official version. The compilation for example is now done by Monaca. I heard that some people had similar problems for compiling on Phonegap, when they should now compile on Monaca. Your case may be the same. Try to compile the file in Monaca and let us know the result.

In addition and if that is not the problem, update each module again using the respective update buttons, both Karenderia and the app modules on the web panel.

I still couldn't get to my pc, I don't know how the new files are now arranged. But perhaps the new Senju update will have to follow the new requirements of the new update of the official version. The compilation for example is now done by Monaca. I heard that some people had similar problems for compiling on Phonegap, when they should now compile on Monaca. Your case may be the same. Try to compile the file in Monaca and let us know the result.

In addition and if that is not the problem, update each module again using the respective update buttons, both Karenderia and the app modules on the web panel.
Thanks mate,But i already compiled in Monaca and also installed a fresh backend 5.4.1 and also updated the backend table and also the app.And also followed the method given by sticstore. Don't know what's the problem.Can you guide me if you've some time then mate plz?

Thanks mate,But i already compiled in Monaca and also installed a fresh backend 5.4.1 and also updated the backend table and also the app.And also followed the method given by sticstore. Don't know what's the problem.Can you guide me if you've some time then mate plz?
Many have the problems with original app bounding.....!!
there may be till sum bug with app....!!

so kindly visit discussion regularly with karanderia...!!

Jg_selisa said
Could we please ask you for the new update that has the bug fixes, we would really appreciate it buddy, thanks in advance.

ENJU THEME FOR KARENDERIA MOBILE APP V2 [1.5.1]

*THIS THEME IS COMPATIBLE WITH KARENDERIA APP V2 1.5*

=== THEME VERSION 1.5.1 (June 22) ===
– FIXED: Dark mode not saving;
– FIXED: Dark mode layout still white in some places;
– FIXED: ‘undefined’ distance when search by location;
– FIXED: Restaurant list layout;
– FIXED: FunctionsV3.php outdated;

Reactions: gugel69

Mate i need a solution.
When customer going to checkout there is no option for voucher.It's on App v2 1.4 Senju theme.
Admin/Merchant already added voucher but customer can't apply it as there is no option for it on checkout.

Plz can you help me out mate?

Hello sir,
FunctionsV3.php latest file is missing in your compressed file.
Can you please provide it sir?

Thank you very much for your help and I really appreciate it Sir.

Regards-

yes you'r right i forgot.
In my app Special offer section is not showing any offer,can you plz guide me how to to show it?I already marked those option at mobile app v2 modules settings,and also restaurants have offers,unfortunately those offers are not showing on the special offer section :( . By the way i am not doing any business all are study purpose.

Regards mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock