• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Slippa - Domains,Website ,App & Social Media Marketplace PHP Script

Slippa - Domains,Website ,App & Social Media Marketplace PHP Script V4.0

No permission to download
When Installing example.com/install/ it complete only 2 Steps :-
1. Welcome.
2. Server Requirements. (CentOS8)
---Web Server: Apache
---Php Version: 7.4.6
---PHP CURL: installed
---PHP allow_url_open: open
---PHP libxml: Enabled
---PHP exec: Enabled
---MYSQLi: Enabled

When clicking to next it repeats same section it can't go step 3 Database Details (./database-details.php) when replace install folder may some .dot file is missing. You can re-upload script and replace install folder according to its location.
Same problem! When i insert all the database details it goes back to step 2. @codergirl93 more members has this experience can you help us.

Last edited:
Please configure your hosting account or ask your hosting support to configure your account as below and enable all below requirements and and then it will work

REQUIRMENTS

These are the minimum server requirements which is required to run Slippa script on your server.

Apache/Linux Server

PHP >= 7.x

CURL module active

Apache mod_rewrite

allow_url_fopen enabled (Standard on most shared hosting)

file_get_contents enabled (Standard on most shared hosting)

PHP Exec Enable

CRON, Crontab active

PHP libxml enabled

MYSQL Version > 5.6

Thanks

Please configure your hosting account or ask your hosting support to configure your account as below and enable all below requirements and and then it will work

REQUIRMENTS

These are the minimum server requirements which is required to run Slippa script on your server.

Apache/Linux Server

PHP >= 7.x

CURL module active

Apache mod_rewrite

allow_url_fopen enabled (Standard on most shared hosting)

file_get_contents enabled (Standard on most shared hosting)

PHP Exec Enable

CRON, Crontab active

PHP libxml enabled

MYSQL Version > 5.6

Thanks
I've contacted support in namecheap they told me all above requirements are enabled by default in all shared hosting account.

I've contacted support in namecheap they told me all above requirements are enabled by default in all shared hosting account.

Ask again namecheap support to check properly there is something missing or not enabled yet thats why you are getting that error now installation page is opening but its not going further.

i hope they will check again and you will able to install the script

Ask again namecheap support to check properly there is something missing or not enabled yet thats why you are getting that error now installation page is opening but its not going further.

i hope they will check again and you will able to install the script
Its working because I tried it by deleting .htaccess file.
much appreciated your help.
Thanks

Reactions: codergirl93
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock