• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos

TicTic - Android Media App For Creating and Sharing Short Videos 9 April 2024

No permission to download
can anyone tell me

what is API KEY ?
define("API-KEY","4444-3333-2222-1111");
and
"Api-Key: V98IhPYJQmunYMplfBMb48wOxGvBzlVS"
?

I had same problem. I was using Plesk on Digital Ocean. I change to WHM cPanel and it got fixed magically, now video upload and app is working properly. What panel you using?

Hi Elferan,

I am also facing same problem i have setup everything vps hosting with WHM ffmpeg installed, cpanel all server requirement is ok, but still my video is not uploading like your problem before,
what i have to do?

can you share your code please

Its tictic but thats /API/index file and the veesion im using is the latest, can someone provide the working files? it seems like the code cant reach out to database so it can upload a file, in the app i saw a notification of an upload but there is nothing on the backend, it just doesnt upload.

Its tictic but thats /API/index file and the veesion im using is the latest, can someone provide the working files? it seems like the code cant reach out to database so it can upload a file, in the app i saw a notification of an upload but there is nothing on the backend, it just doesnt upload.

Hi
I am also facing this issue ffmpeg installed on whm memory limit also set as per doc require but
don't know where is video uploading in app it's showing video uploading but after finish i can't find video in app or server.
please help me

Hi
"Video Uploading Problem" FFMPWG Installed on WHM/Cpanel Memory limit also Set as per doc require but
don't know where is video uploading in app,
it's showing video uploading but after finish i can't find video in app or server.
other thing like profile picture upload working fine.
please help me

Hi Elferan,

I am also facing same problem i have setup everything vps hosting with WHM ffmpeg installed, cpanel all server requirement is ok, but still my video is not uploading like your problem before,
what i have to do?

can you share your code please
the code I brought is waste of money, the older code from here only worked, but yes dm anytime I'll share mine.

i actually didn't do anything. everything was setup fine as per the requirements but the video upload didn't work. But after I changed to WHM/cPanel it simply started working same files, same server settings just different panel.

> There's this folder called cg bin or something (the default one when the directory is created) try deleting it
> visit your API page and see if every requirement is met.

1 thing worth noting if you're not a tech guy, trying checking all your quotes, semicolon (' " ; etc). After everything was working I changed my firebase key but forgot to add this '' quotes my whole app stopped. But it's silly mistake after putting that ' " ' it started working again. Maybe you can check also

Reactions: XZNT
the code I brought is waste of money, the older code from here only worked, but yes dm anytime I'll share mine.

i actually didn't do anything. everything was setup fine as per the requirements but the video upload didn't work. But after I changed to WHM/cPanel it simply started working same files, same server settings just different panel.

> There's this folder called cg bin or something (the default one when the directory is created) try deleting it

1 thing worth noting if you're not a tech guy, trying checking all your quotes, semicolon (' " ; etc). After everything was working I changed my firebase key but forgot to add this '' quotes my whole app stopped. But it's silly mistake after putting that ' " ' it started working again. Maybe you can check also

----------------------
Thanks for replying can you share me the code at.
[email protected]

Reactions: Elferan

Bro please share me latest code of TicTic v2.9.6 [email protected]

Bro thanks in advance 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock