• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway - File Sharing Account 25GB - Simple - No Ads

Very Thankful for this Generous Offer

Responsive and fast interface

Nice interface, just want to know what's the upload and download speed?

hello again,
add option for adding files over url(import files using just url). can be more useful if availble eith google drive import integration.
the interface is super clean and friendly(y)
Thank for your suggestion. I will consider this feature after I review the security implications and based on that, implement or pass.

Thanks

Reactions: vijay1
Just register my account, the interface is similar to google drive looks good but simple. Try to be something unique add illustrations and effects and the dark mode option was a great idea :) 3.5 ⭐
Thanks for your suggestion. The goal of DriveMere is to offer a free, conservative, and simple product with No Ads (I hate Ads). Studies show that the minimalist approach is often the best. The idea is to not bombard the end-user with extraneous data for users to process. The appeal is for an older generation I realize; however, it increases the appreciation for the site being Ad-Free.

Thanks again for your review and suggestion.

Awesome. Thank you for this giveaway. Registered yet to test it. Salute!

Already everyone, I can implement Amazon S3 or BackBlaze. Which one do you'll perfer? I am still testing speeds currently.

thanks again.

signup an account too. got my 25GB (Not 50GB?) :unsure:

1599722966357.png

test on the speed, uploading a 3.6GB files.
Est 20mins.

if you need help on speed testing, maybe i can help to test upload and download speed from my place.
You have to bear in mind, upload speed is relative to what your ISP allows. If your ISP only allows 2Mbps upload, you are not going to get faster upload than that, even though the server is faster.

Hello mate, please GET RID OF THE ANIMATED LOGO. Its driving me crazy.
Its so annoying, It would be the reason why I would not use your service.

Apart from that, its great, very simple to use and I'd like to see new features like work with archives maybe.

Good job :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hyugro
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock