• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway - File Sharing Account 25GB - Simple - No Ads

Drivemere is fast and easy. I just uploaded some Android files and it went very smooth. For some reason, my MediaFire account is not uploading, so I may move everything here instead.

Reactions: adderall
The 50GB giveaway has ended, this thread will be used for information purposes and updates regarding

I manually increased storage to 50GB for persons who signed up during the giveaway period. I did not forget, it just takes time. You can always skype me if you need immediate help. Just go to my profile for my Skype ID :)
Hi,

I signed up during the giveaway period and left a feedback and PMed you too.

Thanks

The 50GB giveaway has ended, this thread will be used for information purposes and updates regarding

I manually increased storage to 50GB for persons who signed up during the giveaway period. I did not forget, it just takes time. You can always skype me if you need immediate help. Just go to my profile for my Skype ID :)
OK! don't forget me please!

OK! don't forget me please!
@LM1984

Good Day,

You should be able to create a folder now. In addition, I never received a message from you with your email. I need your email address to give you your additional 25GB :)

• Love
Reactions: LM1984
Currently implementing as of 9/18/2020

!!! Memcached !!!

Daily Kernel Updates

Enhanced 256-bit AES Encrytion for files at rest and SSL/TLS Encrytion for files in transfer

(Possibly, user privacy is highest priority) Google Login

If you have any trouble contact me via this forum or message on https://drivemere-removed

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock