• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway - File Sharing Account 25GB - Simple - No Ads

Hello mate, please GET RID OF THE ANIMATED LOGO. Its driving me crazy.
Its so annoying, It would be the reason why I would not use your service.

Apart from that, its great, very simple to use and I'd like to see new features like work with archives maybe.

Good job :)
Thanks for your suggestion, I will try without the animation. I do apologize if the logo is troubling you.

The download and upload speeds are relative to what your ISP allow for.
I got
Drivemere.com
upload speed 33mb.
Download 126mb.

Fast.com Speed test result
Upload 750mb
Download 450mb

Speedtest.net
Upload 850+mb
Download ~275mb

Test location mumbai India.

• Wow
Reactions: adderall
It's very nice looking. I tried it in the anonymous window and it doesn't work. Now it's OK. It's perfectly clean and nice looking. Will you have a windows client as well? Like it a lot.

Last edited:
Drivemere.gif

Hellow Fellow Babiato Members,

Another giveaway by @adderall

I have started a new File Sharing Website, https://drivemere-removed . For the next two days, I am offering people who sign up on DriveMere 50GB of free storage space. I simply request you leave a review on the easy use of the website. Send me a message with your DriveMere email address with the phase, "Long Live Babiato" for your additional 25GB in space.

Enjoy your new file sharing host,

Adderall

May I know what is under the hood. What is the backend you used? How the preview of word file are shown. I was looking for a office preview library for our next project any help will be appreciated.

OK second try to get 50gigs.
Long Live Babiato. (email sent as PM)

And I said before

Just create my account too.
Simple to use. And for once this drive accepts my files with a low bandwith and no shutdown.
thx

• Haha
Reactions: vijay1
Thanks for the offer. Looks good with clean design and very fast. I look forward to using it more!

OK second try to get 50gigs.
Long Live Babiato. (email sent as PM)

And I said before
Ok im trying that too
"Long live babiato"

but i have said that before n already PM to the auther
hope this time storage get double :rolleyes:

Drivemere.gif

Hellow Fellow Babiato Members,

Another giveaway by @adderall

I have started a new File Sharing Website, https://drivemere-removed . For the next two days, I am offering people who sign up on DriveMere 50GB of free storage space. I simply request you leave a review on the easy use of the website. Send me a message with your DriveMere email address with the phase, "Long Live Babiato" for your additional 25GB in space.

Enjoy your new file sharing host,

Adderall
I can't create new folder

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2020-09-10 às 09.52.35.png
    Captura de Tela 2020-09-10 às 09.52.35.png
    199.8 KB · Views: 6
May I know what is under the hood. What is the backend you used? How the preview of word file are shown. I was looking for a office preview library for our next project any help will be appreciated.

I just created my account.
User interface is very simple to use, I look forward to upload my resources to DriveMere and share it with Babiato community.

The 50GB giveaway has ended, this thread will be used for information purposes and updates regarding

I manually increased storage to 50GB for persons who signed up during the giveaway period. I did not forget, it just takes time. You can always skype me if you need immediate help. Just go to my profile for my Skype ID :)

• Love
Reactions: LM1984
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock